Our goal at International Support Services is to help you be successful and adjust to life as an international student. Below are resources for common concerns or questions students may have while at KU.
- Immigration: Information on maintaining your legal status and traveling with a visa.
- Campus: Help navigating campus libraries, transportation, eating and more.
- Lawrence: Guide to eating, shopping and exploring your new city.
- Health: Resources available to students for fitness, health and safety.
- Student Involvement: Become involved in campus through sports, organizations or community outreach.
- Events: Have free time? See what events ISS, KU and Lawrence have coming up. Visit Facebook for upcoming Jayhawk Semester or International Student Events.
You are welcome to contact or visit us at International Support Services for any program, academic or personal needs you may have.
International Support Services
(785) 864-3617 | email@example.com | 2 Strong Hall
Find us online and on