On Campus Housing

Housing for Students

The KU Department of Student Housing offers a variety of on-campus living options, including residence halls, private room with bath, suite with semi-private bath, scholarship halls, or on-campus apartments. If you plan to live on campus, please work directly with the Department of Student Housing. It is important to make your on-campus living arrangements early because availability may fill up quickly. Apply as early as possible for the best chance to get on-campus housing.

NOTE: All on-campus residential hall housing options should be understood to be for the student only; there is no on-campus family housing for students.

Housing for Employees

This section is for employees who are not enrolling in any classes at KU. Graduate assistants should just visit the Housing Department website. For full-time employees there is some limited transition housing, where you can rent an apartment from Housing for a few months while you search for more permanent housing.


Housing for Visiting Scholars

There are very few on campus housing options for Visiting Scholars. Your department may contact the Housing Department to see if there any availability, but you should expect to live off campus.

Related Content