Travel Within the U.S.

It is strongly advised that you carry all of your immigration documents:

  • Passport
  • Visa
  • I-94 (paper, or electronic record printout)
  • I-20 (F-1) or DS-2019 (J-1)
  • Employment Authorization Document (EAD) if on OPT (F-1)
  • Proof of any Change of Status Approval
  • If other than F or J status take whatever documentation you have that verifies your legal presence


Find us on Facebook
follow us on Twitter

KU Today
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times