2. KU IDs
3. Immigration Documents
Your Student ID Number is the unique identification number assigned to you upon admission. Your Student ID Number is called your “KU ID Number”.
You will use your KU Student ID Number to:
- Create your KU Online ID
- Check-in to most KU offices for service, such as for immigration or academic advising
- Use the Watkins Health Center
- You may view your KUID number when you log into your application account. Log in with the username and password you created when you started your account. Expand the information for your submitted application and click View Your Decision.
- If you applied through the Common App your KUID is on the official admission letter you received from the International Admissions office after you were admitted. Please check your email for this letter. If you are unable to find your admission letter, please contact email@example.com.
- Your KU ID number is in the Decision Email you got from the Graduate Admissions office.
Applied English Center (ESL only) Students
- Your KU ID number is on your admission letter from the Applied English Center.
Academic Accelerator Program (AAP) Students
- Your KU ID number is on your admission letter.
- Your KU ID number is listed on the Official Admission Letter.
Set up your KU Online ID after you are admitted to KU.
Your KU Online ID is different than your KU Student ID Number. Your KU Online ID will be used for:
- Accessing your KU email account
- Accessing the iHawk system to complete electronic immigration forms>
- Accessing the free, secure wifi on KU campus
- Enrolling in classes at KU
- Paying your tuition online
Your KU Online ID will consist of two initials and six numbers like this: z123a765
- Find your KU Student ID number
- Go to the KU Online setup page
- Write down your KU Online ID and memorize your password
- Remember the answers to your challenge questions. If you forget your password, you will need these answers to reset your password
If you need assistance, contact IT Customer Support at 1-785-864-8080.