International Student Association
International Student Association is an organization that merges all of the nationalities represented on the KU campus to promote international friendships and cultural appreciation. Members are treated to a variety of social events throughout the academic term. Highlighting the spring semester, ISA hosts a week of international awareness programs culminating in a Festival of Nations, which features talents and fashions from around the world.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 | 6:00 p.m. on Zoom
Meeting ID: 956 4960 8763
If you would like to run for a position email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00PM on September 29, 2020.
You will also need to prepare a short speech (1-3 minutes) about why you would be a good candidate.
The elected positions available are:
- President- preside over all meetings of the organization
- Vice President- assume the functions of the president in the absence of the president
- Social Chair- coordinate the social events of the organization
- Assistant Social Chair
- Cultural Chair- coordinate the cultural events of the organization
- Assistant Cultural Chair
- Treasurer- maintain the financial records of the organization
- Secretary- record and maintain written minutes of the meetings of the organization