How to Complete OPT Reporting
Go to the iHawk website
- with your KU Online ID.
- Go to F-1 Practical Training and select “OPT Reporting".
- Complete and submit the appropriate report. You can submit the same E-Form multiple times as needed.
- If you are a performing artist reporting multiple gigs, or a self-employed business owner/contract worker, here are some reporting TIPS for special categories.
- For KU Online ID and login questions, contact KUIT directly.
- For OPT reporting requirement questions, review the OPT webpage section on Post-Comp OPT Reporting Requirements first. If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "OPT Reporting Question" in the subject line.
Employers (for STEM OPT students only)
Any questions, email email@example.com with "Employer OPT Reporting Question" in the subject line.