Global Partners is an exciting and unique way to build friendships, expand your global knowledge, and partake in service opportunities to make KU and the entire world better.
How does it work?
- Global Partners brings together American and International members of the KU community.
- Global Partners runs on the semester schedule. You can sign up for one semester at a time.
- Global Partners sponsors events that participants are encouraged to attend, such as bowling, laser tag, potlucks etc.
How do I get GAP (Global Awareness Program) credit?
- In order to receive GAP credit you must attend 20 hours of Global Partners events and activities throughout one semester. When you sign up for Global Partners on Rock Chalk Central, you will receive the list of activities for that semester. At each activity you will need to get a signature on your activity list from the Global Partners Staff Advisor or from an executive board member.
What are the benefits of Global Partners?
- Earn 20 credits towards your GAP certification.