Download the Global Partners Handbook.
Global Partners is an exciting and unique way to build friendships, expand your global knowledge, and partake in service opportunities to make KU and the entire world better.
How does it work?
- Global Partners brings together American and International members of the KU community.
- Global Partners runs on the semester schedule. You can sign up for one semester at a time.
- Global Partners sponsors events that participants are encouraged to attend, such as bowling, laser tag, potlucks etc.
How do I get GAP (Global Awareness Program) credit?
Meet with another Global Partner who is not the same nationality as you individually for a minimum of three hours each month for February, March, April, and September, October, and November.
Attend at least two Global Partners events a semester.
What are the benefits of Global Partners?
- Build long-lasting friendships.
- Share your culture and learn firsthand about other cultures.
- Earn 30 credit points towards your Global Awareness Program Certification
- Practice your language skills.