Pay Your Tuition
The deadline to pay your tuition and fees will depend on when you enroll. KU posts e-bills on the 21st of each month and payments are due on the 15th of the following month. Failure to pay by the deadline will result in assessment of additional fees.
Student Account Services
1450 Jayhawk Boulevard
Room 21/23 Strong Hall
Lawrence, KS 66045
- Online by bank-to-bank transfer and credit card via Flywire.
- Online by e-check
- Online by credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
- Credit card payments are charged with an additional 2.25%.of the total bill. KU does not accept Visa.
- By mail with a check from a U.S. bank (write KUID# on check).
- In person by check (include KUID#), money order or cash. Bring your e-bill coupon from Enroll & Pay with you.
KU has a payment installment plan administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). The payment plan allows students to pay their tuition, required campus fees, University housing charges, meal plan, and optional campus fees over various months depending on the semester. Visit this website for more information.
Purchase Your Textbooks
The KU Bookstore is located in Kansas Union on the campus of KU. All of the required textbooks for classes taught at KU are available at the KU Bookstore.
Get Your KU ID Card
The KU Card Center is responsible for the issuance and management of the KU Card, which is the official University of Kansas identification card for students, faculty, staff, and other members of the KU community.
Attend Hawk Week